(DeviceNet),YDWG-02,cinemalive.in,$132,NMEA,/fidfad557055.html,Devices,Wi-Fi,Electronics , Car Vehicle Electronics , Marine Electronics,2000,Gateway,Boat,Yacht Yacht New Free Shipping Devices NMEA 2000 DeviceNet Gateway Wi-Fi Boat YDWG-02 Yacht New Free Shipping Devices NMEA 2000 DeviceNet Gateway Wi-Fi Boat YDWG-02 (DeviceNet),YDWG-02,cinemalive.in,$132,NMEA,/fidfad557055.html,Devices,Wi-Fi,Electronics , Car Vehicle Electronics , Marine Electronics,2000,Gateway,Boat,Yacht $132 Yacht Devices NMEA 2000 (DeviceNet) Wi-Fi Boat Gateway YDWG-02 Electronics Car Vehicle Electronics Marine Electronics $132 Yacht Devices NMEA 2000 (DeviceNet) Wi-Fi Boat Gateway YDWG-02 Electronics Car Vehicle Electronics Marine Electronics
The NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway allows you to see data from a NMEA 2000 marine digital network on a PC or smartphone. With it, you get marine network data including vessel course, speed, position, wind speed and direction, water depth, AIS messages from vessels and aircrafts and other navigation data in popular software applications.
The Device creates its own Wi-Fi network (with about 30 meters range in open spaces) or it can be connected to an existing Wi-Fi network. In the second case, the coverage depends on coverage of the base network; laptops and PCs can be connected to Wi-Fi routers (and the Gateway) by Ethernet; and you can configure remote access to Gateway over the Internet.
The Device has a bi-directional converter between NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 protocol. NMEA 0183 protocol is widely supported in marine applications dating back to last millennium. So the Device is compatible with virtually all marine mobile applications (except applications especially designed for use only with specific hardware) and with most popular PC applications.
- can duplicate or replace broken instruments or complement obsolete instruments;
- has built-in web gauges, only a browser is required to view real-time vessel data; - can act as a NMEA 2000 wireless extender and allows joining of two or more physical networks;
- can pass any message (including proprietary) between NMEA 2000 and a PC application by RAW protocol;
- with NMEA 0183 protocol, provides compatibility with virtually all marine applications, including Navionics;
- allows to control Raymarine SeaTalk NG autopilots from NMEA 0183; is compatible with NMEA 2000, J1939 and Volvo Penta EVC networks;
- supports TCP and UDP protocols, works as a Wi-Fi Access Point or can be connected to an existing Wi-Fi network;
- supports firmware updates over Wi-Fi and diagnostic data logging;
Input your search keywords and press Enter.